The rapid increase in Coronavirus positive cases and with lockdown already in place, a lot of celebrities have been forced to rejig their plans for near future. While work is out of question of question for now, it’s taking a toll on their personal lives too.
Considering the ongoing crisis across the world, Nithiin has officially stated that his wedding ceremony has been postponed to a later date. The actor was supposed to get married to his longtime girlfriend, Shalini, in Dubai in mid April, and the two families had been making quite a lot of arrangements for it. However, now, they have decided to cancel everything and postpone the wedding date too.
Incidentally, Nithiin has also urged his fans to not celebrate his birthday tomorrow and that they should stay indoors and follow all guidelines during the lockdown.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours