Actor Nithiin is currently in the US shooting for Hanu Raghavapudi’s romantic thriller, LIE. The US schedule will last for nearly two months after which Nithiin will return to Hyderabad and commence shooting for lyricist turned director Krishna Chaitanya’s movie.
Now, the latest reports reveal that the makers of Nithiin-Krishna Chaitanya movie are in advanced talks with young Punjabi beauty Mehreen Kaur, who has her hands full with several interesting projects in Telugu, Tamil and Bollywood. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
This as-yet-untitled movie is being produced by Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy, director Trivikram and Power Star Pawan Kalyan.
- Prabhas20 to release ahead of schedule?
- Arjun Reddy actress heads to Bollywood
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun