Hero Nithiin is eagerly awaiting the release of his forthcoming film, Chal Mohan Ranga. Also starring Megha Akash, this romantic entertainer is produced by Pawan Kalyan, Trivikram and Nithiin’s father Sudhakar Reddy.
Nithiin was reportedly injured on the sets of Chal Mohan Ranga. Apparently, while performing a dance movement, Nithiin felt excruciating pain in his shoulder and soon realized that it was a tear. He completed the film’s entire shooting formalities and headed straight to a physiotherapist, where he has been undergoing treatment for the last few weeks. The actor shall recuperate before the movie’s release.
Directed by Krishna Chaitanya, Chal Mohan Ranga is slated to hit the screens on April 5.
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar