As the number of COVID-19 positive cases continue to come down in Telangana with each passing day, Tollywood filmmakers are finally gearing up to resume shootings. Nithiin’s much-awaited 30th film, Maestro, is one of the noted projects to go on floors after a long break.
Maestro’s final schedule has begun this morning in Hyderabad. The makers are taking utmost care on set to prevent the crew members from contracting the deadly virus. Scenes featuring Nithiin and Tamannaah are being shot in the latest schedule. The entire shooting part will be wrapped up with this schedule.
Nabha Natesh has been paired opposite Nithiin in this crime comedy thriller. Merlapaka Gandhi is directing Maestro and Mahati Swara Sagar is composing the soundtrack. Nithiin’s father N Sudhakar Reddy and sister Nikitha Reddy are producing the film under Shreshth Movies banner, while Rajkumar Akella is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details of RRR’s final schedule in Ukraine
- DSP records solid numbers for Pushpa – Team super happy
- Akhanda doing solid pre-release business?
- Mahesh’s star power: Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s massive new record
- Trivikram wraps up a key aspect of Mahesh’s next?
- Balamevvadu title track: Keeravani sings in Manisharma’s composition