Nithiin and Yami Gautam will be seen as the lead pair in the film ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. The movie has completed more than 50% of its shoot and the actors are very excited about the film. Both Nithiin and Yami are expecting the film to give a major boost to their careers.
The film’s storyline is said to be quite unique and Nithiin is confident that the story’s main point has never been showcased before in Indian cinema. Prem Sai, a protege of Prabhu Deva, is handling the direction of this movie. Noted director Gautham Menon is the producer.
Karthik is composing the film’s music and Om Prakash is handling the cinematography. The movie is being shot simultaneously in Telugu and Tamil.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song
- Kajal teams up with Jayam Ravi
- “Samantha was super tensed on Sep 13,” Nag reveals