The principal shooting of Nithin’s upcoming film Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe is making brisk progress. Nithin, Nithya Menen and Isha Talwar are playing the lead roles in this triangular love story. The film’s third schedule has been wrapped up and some key scenes were canned on the film’s lead pair in Hyderabad. So far, 75% of the film’s talkie has been completed. Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe is being directed by newcomer Vijay Kumar Konda. Sudhakar Reddy is producing the film and Anup Rubens is scoring the music. Andrew is the cinematographer. Most of the technicians, who had worked for Nithin’s previous film Ishq, are working on this film as well. Apart from this film, Nithin will also be seen in Prem Sai’s Courier Boy Kalyan which will also release in 2013.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere