Even though LIE did not perform the way it was expected to, young Nithin won a decent applause for his looks and performance in the film. Taking things in his stride, Nithin has already moved onto his new film in the direction of Krishna Chaitanya.
The latest we hear is that the first schedule of the film has been wrapped up in Hyderabad. Touted to be a masala entertainer, this film has Megha Akash of LIE fame as the female lead opposite Nithin for the second time.
Pawan Kalyan and Trivikram produce this film together whose second schedule will kick start later this month. More details of this project will soon be revealed.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chay, Samantha’s hit film clocks 100M views
- Ajith’s next with young director to be wrapped up in a record time?
- Shekhar Kammula to work with Dhanush?
- Dhanush will shock you in Jagame Thandiram-Karthik Subbaraj
- Rajamouli fixes this month for RRR’s release
- Watch : ‘In The Name Of God’ Streaming NOW on AHA