It is a known fact that the Nithin starrer, Srinivasa Kalyanam was supposed to hit the screens on July 27th in a grand way. But the latest we hear is that the film has now been pushed to August.
The exact reason behind this is yet unknown but the unit is happy as they will get some extra time to fine-tune the film and also promote it quite well all over.
Dil Raju produces this film which has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mickey J Meyer is the music composer for this film which is being directed by Satish Vignesya.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy