It is a known fact that the Nithin starrer, Srinivasa Kalyanam was supposed to hit the screens on July 27th in a grand way. But the latest we hear is that the film has now been pushed to August.
The exact reason behind this is yet unknown but the unit is happy as they will get some extra time to fine-tune the film and also promote it quite well all over.
Dil Raju produces this film which has Raashi Khanna as the female lead. Mickey J Meyer is the music composer for this film which is being directed by Satish Vignesya.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prathiroju Pandage kick-starts its second schedule
- Two happening young stars in talks for NVNN’s Hindi remake
- Star heroine to have two releases on Independence Day
- Here is why Jagapathi Babu walked out of Mahesh’s film
- Mahesh is my favorite hero- Bollywood heroine
- Star heroine’s remuneration demands become a new headache