Talented actress Nithya Menen has found herself embroiled in an unexpected controversy since morning. Earlier today, various media houses published a sensational statement allegedly made by Nithya Menen. The controversial statement has Nithya reportedly saying that a Tamil film actor harassed her during the shooting of a film. The same statement also has Nithya saying that she has never faced any such experiences in the Telugu film industry. Needless to say, the statement went viral on social media within no time.
Deeply upset with the viral rumors, Nithya finally decided to clarify the fake news. She took to Instagram this evening and wrote, “False news! Completely untrue! I have never given an interview. If anyone knows, please point me in the direction of who started this rumour. Need to hold people accountable for simply making up these types of false news just to get clicks (sic).” This much-needed clarification by Nithya has relieved her fans and well-wishers who have been anxious since morning.
On the work front, Nithya is eagerly awaiting the release of her latest Telugu webseries, Kumari Srimathi, which will start streaming on Amazon Prime Video from September 28. The actress recently signed Dhanush’s ongoing directorial project and Jayam Ravi’s 33rd film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Oscar winner MM Keeravani to compose music for this crazy Hindi film
- HanuMan: Grand trailer release announcement to come out on this date
- Kalki 2898 AD actress’ delayed film to go on floors at this time
- Fans want these Telugu stars to respond about Animal
- Photo Moment: Ajith extends his help to Aamir Khan, and Vishnu Vishal amidst Chennai floods
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT