Nithya Menen is all set to shock everyone with her makeover. The actress has signed a Malayalam film in which she is going to play an athlete. To be directed by Shaheed Kader, the film narrates the story of a woman who fights against all odds to become a national level athlete.
In a recent interview, Nithya said, “I know that my weight gets talked about a lot, and l’m sure with this film, I am going to surprise a lot of people. In fact, I didn’t even expect such a character to come my way, but the makers are eager to have my onboard. I am going to train hard for the role and start shooting soon for it.”
Apart from this film, the actress also has a bunch of films lined up in Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam, and also Hindi over the next few months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Upasana heads to world’s most prestigious B-school!
- After Olympic medalist, Varun Tej to train under Indian boxing champ
- Experienced a new sense of euphoria: Mahesh on SLN’s success
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s WW 1st week share: A massive non-Baahubali feat
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s record 8-day worldwide share
- Rana, Sai Pallavi shooting in the God’s Own Country