Nithya Menen is all set to start shooting for a new Malayalam film which will be directed by TK Rajeev Kumar. The two had previously worked together for Thalsamayam Oru Penkutty which released back in 2012.
The film’s shooting is expected to begin in early March and the team will be shooting primarily in Trivandrum and Kochi, and it’s said to be a drama that revolves around Nithya’s role. Several top technicians are going to be part of this film and more details are going to be revealed soon.
Apart from this film, Nithya will soon be seen in VK Prakash’s multi-lingual film Praana in which she has played the role of a writer.
- Majili is not a triangular love story-Divyansha
- Rajini-Murugadoss starrer from April second week
- Release date of Suriya’s other film also gets a date
- All eyes on Kanchana 3’s trailer
- Mahesh Babu very happy with Vamsi Paidipally
- Poll : Will Chay make a comeback with Majili?