Nithya Menen is all set to start shooting for a new Malayalam film which will be directed by TK Rajeev Kumar. The two had previously worked together for Thalsamayam Oru Penkutty which released back in 2012.
The film’s shooting is expected to begin in early March and the team will be shooting primarily in Trivandrum and Kochi, and it’s said to be a drama that revolves around Nithya’s role. Several top technicians are going to be part of this film and more details are going to be revealed soon.
Apart from this film, Nithya will soon be seen in VK Prakash’s multi-lingual film Praana in which she has played the role of a writer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Juicy info on Prabhas’s next and its title?
- Poll : Who among these should launch Balakrishna’s son?