We have just discovered a most interesting fact about cute beauty Nithya Menon’s food preferences. The actress is a big fan of Rayalaseema cuisine and she makes it a point to indulge in some fiery Rayalaseema delicacies whenever she visits Hyderabad. Her favourite items are apparently the ‘Ragi Muddha’ and ‘Rayalaseema Chicken Curry’. The talented actress relishes these items and she likes them hot and spicy.
Nithya is currently busy with Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’ and one of her Malayalam films has been dubbed into Telugu as ‘50% Love’. So the next time you want to make a positive impression on Nithya, take some Rayalaseema delicacies along with you!
- Sammohanam, Mahanati & Abhimanyudu latest Vizag collections
- Latest buzz on Balayya-Boyapati’s film
- Surbhi to romance Aadi Sai Kumar
- Vishal thanks Kollywood stars for respecting Nadigar Sangam’s policy
- Press Note : Buy 1 Get 1 Ticket for Sammohanam in USA