We have just discovered a most interesting fact about cute beauty Nithya Menon’s food preferences. The actress is a big fan of Rayalaseema cuisine and she makes it a point to indulge in some fiery Rayalaseema delicacies whenever she visits Hyderabad. Her favourite items are apparently the ‘Ragi Muddha’ and ‘Rayalaseema Chicken Curry’. The talented actress relishes these items and she likes them hot and spicy.
Nithya is currently busy with Nara Rohit’s ‘Okkadine’ and one of her Malayalam films has been dubbed into Telugu as ‘50% Love’. So the next time you want to make a positive impression on Nithya, take some Rayalaseema delicacies along with you!
- Balakrishna confident of NTR Mahanayakudu’s success
- Impressive-F2 crosses the 20 crore mark in AP/TG
- Will Mr. Mjanu give the needed push to Nidhi’s career
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Mahesh-Sukumar film genre locked