Varun Tej and Raashi Khanna’s much-awaited romantic drama, Tholi Prema, is all set for release on February 10. The film was supposed to hit the screens on February 9 initially, but it was later postponed to avoid a clash with Sai Dharam Tej’s Feb 9 release, Inttelligent.
However, the latest update is that there will not be any change in Tholi Prema’s US release date. The film will have its premieres on February 8 as scheduled and even the Feb 9 screenings will happen normally. This means that the US audience will get to watch Tholi Prema a couple of days ahead of the people back home
Actor Venky Atluri is making his directorial debut with Tholi Prema. Senior producer BVSN Prasad has bankrolled the movie. The film’s audio album, composed by Thaman, has turned out to be a good hit.
Articles that might interest you:
- Young Tollywood hero’s Kollywood plans
- Fans heartbroken over Pawan’s defeat
- Contrasting shades in Nani’s role in V?
- A solid slap on my face: Prakash Raj concedes defeat with grace
- Despite defeat, Pawan vows to fight for the people till his last breath
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly