After several months of break due to the lockdown, star heroine Shruti Haasan is again busy shooting for a couple of projects. The multifaceted actress will next be seen in Krack, Vakeel Saab and Laabam.
Shruti interacted with a popular English daily and opened up about several things, both professional and personal. She ruled out marriage at least for a few years. Shruti also laughed off the possibilities of joining her dad Kamal Haasan’s political party and entering active politics.
Shruti said that she doesn’t know much about politics and went on to say that she will not even campaign for her father’s party in the upcoming general elections in Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun wraps up Pushpa; Heads straight to Apollo to see Sai Tej
- Shriya Saran shifts base to Mumbai
- Concept video and premise of Sasivadane looks cool
- New gossip about RRR’s delay becomes a hot topic
- Juicy info on Chay Akkineni’s OTT debut
- This star heroine wants to do Soundarya’s biopic