Superstar Mahesh Babu’s popularity among his fans across the country needs no introduction. Banking on the craze for his movies in Tamil Nadu, Mahesh had forayed into Kollywood with the 2017 Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller, Spyder. However, the film had ended up as a colossal debacle.
In a latest interview with a popular national media house, Mahesh has said that he is in no mood to again act in other language movies at least in the coming few years. Needless to say, Spyder’s box-office result has a lot to do with Mahesh’s decision.
Although he is happy with his movies being remade in other languages, Mahesh has reiterated that he is not keen on remaking other language movies in Telugu. This would mean that fans can expect only original Telugu stories from Mahesh in the next few years.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pan-Indian actor ends rumors on Allu Arjun’s Pushpa
- Raj Tarun, Malavika’s Orey Bujjiga to premiere a day in advance
- Tamannaah and Satyadev’s GS to have another heroine
- Payal Ghosh demands an increased security cover
- Talented actor signs two projects for Aha
- Sensational star in Balayya’s next?