Anchor turned actress Anasuya Bharadwaj recently made headlines by giving her nod to sizzle in a special mass number in Kartikeya and Lavanya Tripathi’s Chaavu Kaburu Challaga. Since then, there have been several speculations about Anasuya signing a few more special songs in some crazy projects.
However, “no more special songs for me,” Anasuya said in a latest interview. She revealed that she had okayed Chaavu Kaburu Challaga’s special song only because of her choreographer friend Johnny, who choreographed the song. Anasuya says that special numbers are not the only way to portray glamour on-screen. She says that she prefers to essay performance-oriented roles in movies, while showcasing her glamour in her TV shows.
Anasuya recently began shooting for her part in her maiden Tamil film opposite Vijay Sethupathi.. She has also signed her Malayalam debut film in which she will be sharing screen space with Mammootty.
Articles that might interest you:
- Katrina Kaif, Vijay Sethupathi’s thriller with Andhadhun’s director
- Fun trailer for TV star RK Sagar’s Shaadi Mubarak out now
- Chiranjeevi launches Mosagallu’s thrilling trailer
- NTR wishes Nithiin and Chandrasekhar Yeleti on Check’s release
- Sukumar thrilled with Mahesh’s call on Uppena’s success
- Raj Tarun’s Power Play clears censor; All set for March 5th release