Released in 2012, Allari Naresh’s spoof comedy, Sudigadu, went on to become the highest grosser in the actor’s career. The film was directed by remakes specialist Bheemaneni Srinivasa Rao. In the past, there were reports that a sequel to Sudigadu was on the cards.
However, Bheemaneni clarified in a latest interview while promoting Silly Fellows that he has given up on the idea of making Sudigadu’s sequel. “With popular comedy shows like Jabardasth offering unlimited entertainment, it has become highly challenging to make people laugh with spoof comedy. That’s why I have dropped the idea of Sudigadu sequel,” said the director.
Meanwhile, Bheemaneni’s Silly Fellows is hitting theaters on September 7. The film has Allari Naresh and Sunil as the main leads. Chitra Shukla and Nandini Rai are the leading ladies in the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake