The film opened in huge number of theatres and even in its second week, the count of screens have not gone down much which is a great sign. The audience is making sure that they catch a glimpse of this film only on a big screen.
Several multiplexes in the city have tickets sold out for the next few days. Never has any film in the history of Indian cinema created such hype and hysteria. Even after the super success of Salman’s Bajrangi Bhaijaan, the Hindi version is doing pretty great business all over.
- Actor finalized for Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in NTR
- Geetha Govindam two-day TN collections
- For Samantha, U-Turn is a first in this aspect
- Prabhas and NTR are genuine people: Jagapathi Babu
- Rashmika acts without makeup in her next