Nara Rohit’s upcoming film, Balakrishnudu, is all set to open in cinemas on November 24. Expectations are quite high on this movie as this is Nara Rohit’s first stint in out-and-out mass action entertainers.
Ever since Balakrishnudu’s launch, there have been several reports that Nara Rohit will be sporting a six-pack body in it. However, our sources inform that the actor will not be seen in six-pack abs in the movie. Nara Rohit will indeed thrill his fans with his well-toned body as he has shed oodles of weight to look apt for his role.
Regina Cassandra is the film’s leading lady and debutant Pavan Mallela is the director. Mahendra, Vamsi and Vinod have bankrolled the movie with a high budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star director to takeover Ayyappanum Telugu version responsibilities?
- Murugadoss is ready with a solid script for his next
- Music composer-hero GV Prakash Kumar debuts in Hollywood
- Rajashekar and his wife risking it once again
- Review : Gunjan Saxena -Hindi film on Netflix
- Disappointing- Karan Johar stalls his prestigious project?