Off late, when the audience has become quite critical and is rarely appreciating films, here is one movie which is showing no signs of stopping at the box office.
Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is one film which is going great guns in the overseas area. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total gross of $1,939,890 to date in the US and set to cross the 2 million mark today.
This clearly shows how big a hit this film is and once again proves that if the content is good, the audience will surely love it. The coming days will be quite interesting to see how as how much this film will make at the ticket windows.
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Review : Puli Joodham- Slow Paced Crime Thriller
- Star director to play Dhruv Vikram’s father in Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake?
- Fresh speculations on Kalyan Ram’s next
- Noted Bollywood actor in Vijay63
- Manchu Manoj reveals the much-awaited update on his next film