Off late, when the audience has become quite critical and is rarely appreciating films, here is one movie which is showing no signs of stopping at the box office.
Ram Charan’s Rangasthalam is one film which is going great guns in the overseas area. The latest we hear is that the film has collected a total gross of $1,939,890 to date in the US and set to cross the 2 million mark today.
This clearly shows how big a hit this film is and once again proves that if the content is good, the audience will surely love it. The coming days will be quite interesting to see how as how much this film will make at the ticket windows.
Articles that might interest you:
- NV Prasad – There is a surprise element in GodFather
- Movies and series releasing this week in theaters and on OTT
- Unstoppable With NBK 2: Biggest release event for an OTT show – More than 30,000 people will attend it
- Unstoppable With NBK 2 – Balakrishna looks stunning in the BTS image
- Ashok Selvan’s Aakasam gets a release date
- Krish drops a fresh update on HHVM