Tamil hero, Suriya’s 39th project with mass director Hari was officially announced a few days ago. On the other hand, the hero is gearing up to join hands with critically acclaimed director Vetrimaaran for his 40th project.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Suriya will collaborate with rural entertainers specialist Pandiraj for his 41st film. Pandiraj, who delivered two back to back village dramas like Kadaikutty Singam and Namma Veettu Pillai is expected to go the same genre film with Suriya also.
An official confirmation regarding the news will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Apart from DC, MI, RCB, who will enter IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Prestigious banner to enter Bollywood in a big way
- Bigg Boss 4 – Contestant testing positive for Coronavirus is fake news
- This Telugu actress confirmed to romance Balakrishna once again?
- After Prabhas, yet another South hero to act in a sci-fi thriller
- Solo Brathuke So Better to get a solo release?