A non-bailable warrant has been issued against Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s hat-trick film, tentatively titled BB3, by the Magistrate Court in Prathipadu in connection with a cheating case. The court directed the police to produce him before the court on April 19, 2021.
According to the latest reports, a US film distributor moved the court alleging that Ravinder Reddy has not returned Rs 50 lakhs he took in advance to sell the USA rights to his 2016 film, Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. The distributor went on to allege that Ravinder Reddy didn’t honour the agreement and sold the rights to another distributor.
The US distributor moved the court after Ravinder Reddy refused to repay the entire amount and offered to pay only Rs 10 lakhs. The non-bailable warrant has been issued against Miryala Ravindar Reddy after he failed to appear for the case hearings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director