A non-bailable warrant has been issued against Balakrishna and Boyapati Srinu’s hat-trick film, tentatively titled BB3, by the Magistrate Court in Prathipadu in connection with a cheating case. The court directed the police to produce him before the court on April 19, 2021.
According to the latest reports, a US film distributor moved the court alleging that Ravinder Reddy has not returned Rs 50 lakhs he took in advance to sell the USA rights to his 2016 film, Sahasam Swasaga Sagipo. The distributor went on to allege that Ravinder Reddy didn’t honour the agreement and sold the rights to another distributor.
The US distributor moved the court after Ravinder Reddy refused to repay the entire amount and offered to pay only Rs 10 lakhs. The non-bailable warrant has been issued against Miryala Ravindar Reddy after he failed to appear for the case hearings.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly
- Double treat from Balayya this Ugadi?