Tamil star Vijay’s forthcoming action-entertainer, Bigil is all set to hit the screens for this Diwali. On the other hand, the film’s pre-release business is also close on a huge note for all areas in Tamil Nadu.
Now, the news is that the film’s satellite and digital rights are sold for a whopping price of Rs 45 crores. As per the reports, this is the huge amount fetched for any non-Rajini films in recent times.
Directed by Atlee, Bigil has Nayanthara as the female lead. The film will be released in Telugu as Whistle, simultaneously.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajeev and Suma Kanakala’s son all set to turn hero
- Female lead locked for Tiger Shroff’s next
- Rashmika’s impressive display of strength
- No truth in star heroine’s comeback news
- Hansika’s landmark film wraps up its shoot
- Radhe Shyam’s team all set to return to Hyderabad