Fans and Bollywood trade pundits fondly say that Eid and Salman Khan are a match made in heaven. Several Salman’s films released during this festive season and became huge blockbusters in the past. However, Salman’s Radhe, which was scheduled to hit screens for Eid initially, failed to make it to theaters due to the lockdown.
But the superstar’s upset fans have something to cheer about. Last night, Salman took to Twitter and announced the launch of his new grooming and personal care brand FRSH. These products will ensure everyone’s safety, the actor says. In the first batch, hand sanitizers are available for purchase.
Launching my new grooming & personal care brand FRSH! @FrshGrooming
Yeh hai aapka, mera, hum sabka brand jo layega aap tak behtareen products. Sanitizers aa chuke hain, jo milenge aapko yaha https://t.co/L3U5PlsGlt
Toh try karo!@FrshGrooming ko follow karo! #RahoFrshRahoSafe pic.twitter.com/iuteEphLzd
— Salman Khan (@BeingSalmanKhan) May 24, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago