Until recently, there have been several speculations that popular Tollywood hero Gopichand will be playing the main antagonist’s role in Super Star Rajinikanth’s highly-anticipated 168th film, Annaatthe. This film would have paved the red carpet to Gopichand in Kollywood. However, in a latest interview with a Telugu daily, Gopichand clarified that he is not acting in Rajini’s Annaatthe.
“I don’t know how the rumors about me acting in Rajini sir’s film began. Perhaps my friendship with Annaatthe’s director Siva led to these rumors. Siva and I meet quite often and he always tells me that he is ready to do a film me. But he is in a good position in Kollywood and is working with top stars. So I politely turn down his proposals to team up,” Gopichand said. It’s well known that Siva had directed Gopichand’s Souryam and Sankham before making it big in Kollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest- Has Tamannah-Satyadev film been shelved?
- Venkatesh’s change of plans leaves F3 in distress
- Shahrukh Khan announces a new project
- Poll : Which of these upcoming OTT releases are you looking forward to?
- Chandni Chowdary not the first choice for Color Photo
- Crucial changes done to Acharya’s second half?