Malayali beauty Amala Paul has had a successful year so far. The actress had a film each in Kannada, Malayalam and Tamil in 2017. Her latest release, VIP 2, has been doing well at the box-office. In her latest promotional interview, Amala Paul opened up about Tollywood.
Amala said that she is quite eager to act in Telugu films, but she has not been getting any script that is really exciting. In March, there were reports that Amala had signed a Telugu film starring an upcoming hero. However, there has been no update on the project. Amala had earlier acted in movies like Nayak and Iddarammayilatho.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Revanth wins a crazy task
- Date & time locked for the trailer release of star actress’s next
- Waltair Veerayya’s shoot update is here
- Dulquer Salmaan kills it in the latest looks
- Indian actress’ huge honor at FIFA World Cup 2022
- Pawan’s latest snap from Hari Hara Veera Mallu’s sets amazes fans