Actress turned politician Vijayashanthi has made a few striking statements regarding her future acting career. The former star heroine, who made a comeback with Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru earlier this year, had said in the film’s promotional event that she is ready to act with her erstwhile co-star Megastar Chiranjeevi, if a right project comes her way in future.
However, Vijayashanthi has said in a latest interview that she is no longer interested in acting with Chiranjeevi. “No, I’m not keen on acting with Chiranjeevi or any other actor for that matter. I had said during Sarileru Neekevvaru’s release that I’ll continue acting if I get good offers, but currently, I’m occupied with my political activities and I’m not interested in acting anymore,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Did RRR’s Dosti song reach your expectations?
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s First Notice poster sets a stunning new record
- Chiranjeevi’s special gift to his director Bobby on his birthday
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans