Actress turned politician Vijayashanthi has made a few striking statements regarding her future acting career. The former star heroine, who made a comeback with Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru earlier this year, had said in the film’s promotional event that she is ready to act with her erstwhile co-star Megastar Chiranjeevi, if a right project comes her way in future.
However, Vijayashanthi has said in a latest interview that she is no longer interested in acting with Chiranjeevi. “No, I’m not keen on acting with Chiranjeevi or any other actor for that matter. I had said during Sarileru Neekevvaru’s release that I’ll continue acting if I get good offers, but currently, I’m occupied with my political activities and I’m not interested in acting anymore,” she said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Kamal Haasan’s health
- RRR team to reveal interesting stuff on Republic Day
- NTR and Ram Charan kick-start RRR’s climax shoot
- Saif Ali Khan follows Virat Kohli- Here’s how?
- Deepika Padukone stalls her prestigious project
- Pooja Hegde confirmed for this biggie?