Soon after Super Star Rajinikanth announced his political entry on the last day of 2017, choreographer, actor and filmmaker Lawrence Raghava had extended his support to Rajini. Lawrence said that he will be a Kavalan (protector) to Rajini in his political journey.
Lawrence’s statements led to several speculations and everyone wondered if he is nurturing a secret dream to rise in politics. In a much welcomed clarification, Lawrence said that he is supporting Rajinikanth only out of respect.
“When I told that I will come as Rajini sir’s Kavalan, I didn’t do it for getting the MLA ticket. Rajini sir gave me life, and I will be helping him in whatever he does,” Lawrence said. When asked for his opinion on actors getting into politics, Lawrence said, “Both Rajini sir and Kamal sir want to help the people and they don’t need money or fame. I’m very happy to see them in politics.”
Articles that might interest you:
- George Reddy opens to decent occupancy
- Thaman keeps it simple with OMG Daddy
- Vishnu Manchu turns IT scammer in Mosagallu
- Nagarjuna clarifies on IT raids rumors
- Chay’s b’day glimpse from Venky Mama out tomorrow
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s OMG Daddy dedicated to Allu Ramalingaiah