Director Harish Shankar was deeply disturbed when he had to change the title of his just released gangster drama, Valmiki, as Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. The film released yesterday to decent reviews and good openings at the box-office.
Buoyed by the positive response for the movie, Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s makers interacted with media yesterday. Speaking on the occasion, Harish talked about the last minute title change and said that he is not sure who won or lost with regards to the title fiasco, but it’s the cinema that has won eventually.
Harish also revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun telephoned him and congratulated him on the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sai Dharam Tej’s line up of projects looks impressive
- Naga Babu demands an apology from Balakrishna
- It’s a Dussehra release for mega hero’s next?
- Chiru clarifies why he skipped Talasani’s charity event
- Film shoots get green signal-To start from this date?
- Warner in Baahubali avatar-Posts a funny question?