Director Harish Shankar was deeply disturbed when he had to change the title of his just released gangster drama, Valmiki, as Gaddhalakonda Ganesh. The film released yesterday to decent reviews and good openings at the box-office.
Buoyed by the positive response for the movie, Gaddhalakonda Ganesh’s makers interacted with media yesterday. Speaking on the occasion, Harish talked about the last minute title change and said that he is not sure who won or lost with regards to the title fiasco, but it’s the cinema that has won eventually.
Harish also revealed that Megastar Chiranjeevi and Allu Arjun telephoned him and congratulated him on the film’s success.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted Bollywood musicians for Chiranjeevi’s next?
- Standing ovation for Team Baahubali at the Royal Albert Hall
- Keerthy Suresh’s efforts for her role in Miss India
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 21-10-2019
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi