Star pair Suriya and Samantha had shared screen space in acclaimed filmmaker Vikram Kumar in the 2016 sci-fi drama, 24. The film had its music by AR Rahman. However, not many are aware that it was not Suriya and Samantha, but Vikram and Ileana who were the first choice for director Vikram Kumar.
Apparently, Vikram Kumar had even wrapped up 24’s first schedule with Vikram and Ileana. But the film was shelved later due to reasons unknown. Tamil music composer Harris Jayraj was the original composer for the movie.
Several years later, when Suriya wanted to remake Vikram Kumar’s Manam with Karthi, the director narrated 24’s script and that’s how Suriya came into the picture. Vikram Kumar is currently working on the script for 24’s sequel.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush
- Interview : Anushka- Watching a film on the big screen is the best experience
- Rakul Preet maintains a strict silence on the drug scandal