Hero Vijay Deverakonda’s intense romantic drama, World Famous Lover, released in February second week as a Valentine’s Day treat. The film had ended up as one of the biggest flops in the actor’s career. But not many are aware that Vijay Deverakonda was not the first choice to play the lead role in WFL.
Apparently, director Kranthi Madhav had initially approached Mega hero Sai Tej to sign him on for his project. However, Sai didn’t show much interest and the project later went to Sharwanand. But since Sharwa too was busy, Kranthi Madhav finally approached Vijay and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Are you disappointed with the ban on Tik Tok?
- Telugu film on Coronavirus resumes shoot with strict precautions
- This star heroine was the first choice for Pushpa?
- This star kid’s debut film to hit OTT directly?
- Pawan Kalyan takes up 4-month Chaaturmaasya Deeksha
- Chiru’s daughter and son-in-law living separately in the same house due to COVID-19