Hero Vijay Deverakonda’s intense romantic drama, World Famous Lover, released in February second week as a Valentine’s Day treat. The film had ended up as one of the biggest flops in the actor’s career. But not many are aware that Vijay Deverakonda was not the first choice to play the lead role in WFL.
Apparently, director Kranthi Madhav had initially approached Mega hero Sai Tej to sign him on for his project. However, Sai didn’t show much interest and the project later went to Sharwanand. But since Sharwa too was busy, Kranthi Madhav finally approached Vijay and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Muddy’s action-packed and racy teaser impresses
- Uppena’s Aasi and Bebamma get a surprise gift from producers
- Rajendra Prasad’s Climax clears censor; Set for March 5th release
- Salman Khan’s crazy film launched in Mumbai
- Niharika’s next ready for a release
- Trivikram launches the inspiring title song from Sharwanand’s Sreekaram