Hero Vijay Deverakonda’s intense romantic drama, World Famous Lover, released in February second week as a Valentine’s Day treat. The film had ended up as one of the biggest flops in the actor’s career. But not many are aware that Vijay Deverakonda was not the first choice to play the lead role in WFL.
Apparently, director Kranthi Madhav had initially approached Mega hero Sai Tej to sign him on for his project. However, Sai didn’t show much interest and the project later went to Sharwanand. But since Sharwa too was busy, Kranthi Madhav finally approached Vijay and the rest is history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand wraps up yet another film
- Poll : Bigg Boss 4 – Which of these male contestants is favorite to win the show?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers play a solid trick and bring Monal into nominations
- Gopichand, Tamannaah to wrap up Seetimaarr in a single schedule
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule postponed
- Young lyricist ties the knot with his longtime girlfriend