Vijay Deverakonda’s intense political drama, NOTA, released yesterday amid a lot of expectations and has taken a decent opening at the box offices across North America. The film collected a gross of $188,995 from 130 locations from the Thursday premieres.
And on Friday, until 12 AM, NOTA collected $61,954 from 117 locations, taking the latest total to $250K with a few more locations yet to be reported. Considering the average response the film had received yesterday, NOTA will have a herculean task over the weekend and in the coming week to land into the safe zone.
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition
- VVR’s pre-release event gets a tentative date
- Pawan Kalyan, Mahesh Babu wish TRS
- Telangana Election Results : Celeb Reactions