Vijay Deverakonda’s intense political drama, NOTA, released yesterday amid a lot of expectations and has taken a decent opening at the box offices across North America. The film collected a gross of $188,995 from 130 locations from the Thursday premieres.
And on Friday, until 12 AM, NOTA collected $61,954 from 117 locations, taking the latest total to $250K with a few more locations yet to be reported. Considering the average response the film had received yesterday, NOTA will have a herculean task over the weekend and in the coming week to land into the safe zone.
- Tarak thanks Charan and Upasana for appreciating Aravindha Sametha
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame passes censor test
- Trivikram must apologize: Rayalaseema students demand
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women