Finally, just a few hours ahead of its grand worldwide release, Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA has cleared all the censor hurdles. After much suspense, the CBFC has cleared the movie with a UA certificate. The film’s runtime is locked at 149 minutes. The film’s Tamil version was given a U certificate and the film runs for 146 minutes, 3 minutes lesser than the Telugu version.
Following the controversies and court cases, NOTA’s censor was in a huge dilemma. The makers were asked to mute a few problematic words and they were happy to oblige. Meanwhile, NOTA’s US premiere collections look quite encouraging and the film is all set for a huge opening. Mehreen Pirzada, Nasser and Sathyaraj play important roles in the movie. Anand Shankar is the director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Krish spending a bomb on sets of Pawan Kalyan’s film
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?