Superstar Mahesh Babu and Trivirkam collaborated on a project which marks the 28th film for the star actor. The movie has an unprecedented craze due to the actor-director combination.
The latest update is that Jagapathi Babu is confirmed to play the main villain in the flick. Recently Jagapathi Babu played the antagonist in Mahesh’s Maharshi and Trivikram’s Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava, both of which are superhits. The makers are planning to release the film in August 2023.
S Radhakrishna (China Babu) is bankrolling this biggie on a huge scale under Haarika and Haasine creations. Pooja Hedge and Sreeleela are the female leads, and Thaman is the music composer. SSMB28 will be an epic action entertainer laced with family elements.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju – I became part of Shaakuntalam to learn about international cinema
- Pushpa makers congratulate Allu Arjun on his 20 years film journey
- All confusions sorted; Desamuduru to have special shows on April 6
- Oh Ammalaalo from Dasara is lovely
- Global Star Ram Charan’s birthday bash turns out to be a star-studded event
- Poll : What’s your take on Ravi Teja’s Ravanasura trailer?
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food