Earlier today, we had revealed that Rao Ramesh has walked out of Allu Arjun’s new film in the direction of Trivikram for reasons unknown.
The latest we hear is that noted actor Harsha Vardhan has been roped in place of Rao Ramesh. The shoot is on and Harsha is said to join the sets soon.
If this news is true, then it will be a big break for Harsha who is a very talented actor who has not got his due yet in his career. An official confirmation about his inclusion is yet to be made.
Articles that might interest you:
- Full list of SIIMA Awards 2021: Clean sweep by Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo
- Kamal Haasan’s Vikram kick-starts second schedule
- Chiranjeevi requests Jagan and KCR to address Tollywood’s plea
- Pic Talk: Mahesh Babu and Jr NTR on EMK stage
- I’ll watch Love Story 2, 3 times: Chiranjeevi
- Acharya eyeing pre-Sankranthi release