It is a known fact that Mahi V Raghav is doing the biopic on the late chief minister YS Rajasekhar Reddy. Malayalam superstar, Mammootty is doing the lead role and the latest we hear is that Bhumika Chawla has now been roped in to play the role of Sharmila.
Sharmila is YSR’s daughter and Y S Jagan’s sister. This is a very interesting choice and it would be very interesting to see how Bhumima goes about doing this part.
The pre-production is currently on and more details about the film will soon be revealed.
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled
- Veteran cinematographer’s shocking behavior with Kajal
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover