Tami actor, Satyaraj became an over night sensation all over the country post his role of Kattappa in Baahubali. He is now the most busiest actor in the south and is doing close to half a dozen films.
His daughter, Divya Satyaraj is a famous nutritionist in Chennai and now the latest we hear is that she is all set to enter politics soon. Divya has been working on the health care system in Chennai and is the official brand ambassador of Akshaya Patra, one of the world’s largest mid-day meal programs.
In a recent interview, Divya said that she wants her state to have a proper health care system and to do this she has to be in politics and take charge. Very soon, she is said to take her big step.
Articles that might interest you:
- Two heroines finalized for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram