Tamil star, Vijay’s latest film, Master has wrapped up all post-production formalities and is ready for the release after the lockdown period ends. Being directed by Lokesh Kanagaraj, the film has Malavika Mohanan as the female lead.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that noted Tamil actress and dubbing artist Raveena has dubbed for Malavika’s role in the film. Reportedly, Malavika will be seen as a college professor in this gangster drama.
Star actor Vijay Sethupathi is doing the main antagonist role in Master. Mahesh Koneru will be releasing the film in Telugu
Articles that might interest you:
- Satruvu completes 31 years- MS Raju posts a memorable picture
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands