It is a known fact that Venkatesh is doing a film in the direction of Srikanth Addala which is the remake of Tamil hit Asuran. The film will go on floors very soon in the last week of January.
The talk now is that national award-winning actress, Priyamani has been roped in for a key role in the film and she will start shooting on the 22nd of this month in Hyderabad.
The film is being produced by Suresh Productions and will be made on a big budget. Venkatesh will be seen in different shades in this film which will be out this late summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut
- When will Pawan Kalyan resume Vakeel Saab’s shooting?
- NCB to investigate Rakul’s financial transactions
- Ram Charan’s special preparation for Acharya
- Nabha Natesh shoots for two movies in pandemic