It is a known fact that Venkatesh is doing a film in the direction of Srikanth Addala which is the remake of Tamil hit Asuran. The film will go on floors very soon in the last week of January.
The talk now is that national award-winning actress, Priyamani has been roped in for a key role in the film and she will start shooting on the 22nd of this month in Hyderabad.
The film is being produced by Suresh Productions and will be made on a big budget. Venkatesh will be seen in different shades in this film which will be out this late summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – A triangular love story happening in the house
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed