It is already reported that acclaimed Tamil star Vijay Sethupathi is all set to debut in Bollywood with a film titled ‘Mumbaikar’. The film is being directed by ace cinematographer Santhosh Sivan and it is said to be a remake of the Tamil hit thriller, Maanagaram.
Meanwhile, the latest news is that noted Bollywood actor Vikrant Massey has been roped in for a prominent role in the film. The shooting for Mumbaikar is underway at a fast pace and the film will release in the second half of 2021.
It is well-known that Vijay Sethupathi was supposed to debut in Bollywood top star Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha, but he reportedly walked out of the project due to reasons unknown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teaser poster of UV Concepts’ maiden film with debutants out now
- Sundeep Kishan sends A1 Express themed gifts to Mega heroes
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar