A couple of months back, we had reported that popular Tamil director Selvaraghavan and his wife Gitanjali are expecting their third child soon. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Gitanjali gave birth to a baby boy today.
As per the reports, both mother and baby are doing well and will be discharged from the hospital shortly. Already the couple has two kids and with the latest addition, the Selvaraghavan family is enjoying the moment.
On the professional front, Selvaraghavan is working on a massive project which is said to be a sequel to his 2010 socio-fantasy drama, Yugaaniki Okkadu. Dhanush is doing the lead role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anupama Parameswaran paid big bucks for Rowdy Boys
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19