A couple of months back, we had reported that popular Tamil director Selvaraghavan and his wife Gitanjali are expecting their third child soon. Meanwhile, the latest news is that Gitanjali gave birth to a baby boy today.
As per the reports, both mother and baby are doing well and will be discharged from the hospital shortly. Already the couple has two kids and with the latest addition, the Selvaraghavan family is enjoying the moment.
On the professional front, Selvaraghavan is working on a massive project which is said to be a sequel to his 2010 socio-fantasy drama, Yugaaniki Okkadu. Dhanush is doing the lead role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is how much Sukumar is being paid for Pushpa?
- Nithin’s Check gets a new release date
- Pawan Kalyan donates 30 lakhs for Ram Mandir
- Boyapati’s next creates much interest for the fans?
- Photo Moment: Naga Shaurya celebrates birthday with his 5 directors
- Action-packed teaser for Nikhil Kumar’s ‘Rider’ out on his b’day