Yet another tragedy strikes Tollywood and the artiste’s fraternity. Popular mimicry artiste and actor Harikishan (57) breathed his last due to a cardiac arrest earlier today. Harikishan was suffering from kidney related ailments for a long time and he was undergoing dialysis at a private hospital. He is survived by his wife and two sons.
Harikishan was born in Eluru in the year 1963. At a young age, he began mimicking film stars and political leaders and gained prominence for his talent. He always mentioned that mimicry legend Nerella Venumadhav was his inspiration. He had cordial ties with several Tollywood celebrities and performed in hundreds of shows in India and abroad.
Harikishan’s mortal remains are kept at a mortuary. His last rites will be performed once his sons arrive from the USA and Australia.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet’s hilarious yet thoughtful promotion for veganism
- Lockdown Review : Choked – Hindi film on Netflix
- Hollywood DP’s appreciation makes Maruthi proud of his daughter
- Makers of SVP set a special time for the shoot
- Teaser of ‘A’ looks intruiging
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?