Yet another tragedy strikes Tollywood and the artiste’s fraternity. Popular mimicry artiste and actor Harikishan (57) breathed his last due to a cardiac arrest earlier today. Harikishan was suffering from kidney related ailments for a long time and he was undergoing dialysis at a private hospital. He is survived by his wife and two sons.
Harikishan was born in Eluru in the year 1963. At a young age, he began mimicking film stars and political leaders and gained prominence for his talent. He always mentioned that mimicry legend Nerella Venumadhav was his inspiration. He had cordial ties with several Tollywood celebrities and performed in hundreds of shows in India and abroad.
Harikishan’s mortal remains are kept at a mortuary. His last rites will be performed once his sons arrive from the USA and Australia.
123telugu.com expresses deepest condolences to the bereaved family.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna joins Wild Dog team in Manali
- Big buzz: Has Sanjay Dutt beaten cancer?
- Mahesh Babu’s family holiday during SVP’s US schedule
- Tollywood unites to aid Hyderabad flood victims
- Talk- Vijay Devarakonda in a crazy mass director’s project?
- Balayya’s emotional post about a young woman cancer survivor