Thalapathy 67 is all over the news as the production company is giving back-to-back updates about the project. Just now, it is confirmed that Trisha Krishnan will be playing the female lead in this biggie.
The latest information is that popular music label Sony Music has grabbed the audio rights of the movie. The official announcement has been made in this regard. A huge cast, including Priya Anand, Gautham Menon, Arjun, Mysskin, Mathew Thomas, Mansoor Ali Khan, and Sandy are playing crucial roles.
Seven Screen Studios is producing the film, which will have the tunes of Anirudh Ravichander. After Master, this is the second collaboration of Thalapathy Vijay and Lokesh Kanagaraj. The shoot is currently taking place in Kashmir.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun thanks one and all as he completes 2 decades in TFI
- Japan’s never-ending love for RRR
- Another powerful addition to NTR 30 crew
- Pushpa 2’s big announcement on the way
- Phenomenal pre-sales in USA for Dasara
- Recent South super hit film to have pan-Indian release on OTT space
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food