Ace director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion, is gearing up for summer 2017 release. Rajamouli had already started promotional activities for this film by giving special interviews to news channels.
Meanwhile, noted musician Kalyan Ramana on his official Twitter handle posted that the sound mixing work for Baahubali 2 will start from March 5th.
He also expressed his happiness for getting this opportunity to take care of the sound mixing of the film and he is also confident that Baahubali 2 will be even bigger and than part 1.
Along with Prabhas, this film has Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati in prominent roles and the makers are planning to release theatrical trailer on Ugadi 2017.
- “Allu Sirish is a real life hero,” ABCD director says
- Basavatarakam began NTR Kathanayakudu, ends Mahanayakudu
- Nithiin reveals his spiritual side
- Veteran director Kodi Ramakrishna hospitalized
- Top Tamil star surprises Prabhas?