Ace director SS Rajamouli’s magnum opus, Baahubali-The Conclusion, is gearing up for summer 2017 release. Rajamouli had already started promotional activities for this film by giving special interviews to news channels.
Meanwhile, noted musician Kalyan Ramana on his official Twitter handle posted that the sound mixing work for Baahubali 2 will start from March 5th.
He also expressed his happiness for getting this opportunity to take care of the sound mixing of the film and he is also confident that Baahubali 2 will be even bigger and than part 1.
Along with Prabhas, this film has Anushka Shetty and Rana Daggubati in prominent roles and the makers are planning to release theatrical trailer on Ugadi 2017.
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind
- Andhra Pradesh govt. to grant tax exemption for movies made in AP?