Vijay Deverakonda’s World Famous Lover is being eagerly awaited by his fans. This romantic drama also features young beauties Raashi Khanna, Aishwarya Rajesh, Catherine Tresa and Izabelle Leite. Veteran producer KS Ramarao is bankrolling the project.
As per the latest updates, World Famous Lover’s Andhra region’s theatrical rights have been acquired by noted producer Abhishek Nama for a fancy price. Abhishek Nama also distributed the recent movies such as iSmart Shankar and Rakshasudu. Kranthi Madhav is the director and Gopi Sundar is the music composer. The film is scheduled for a February 14th I release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood in COVID-19 times: Heroes & Producers still in no mood to shoot
- A biopic on Aarti Agarwal on the cards?
- Happening star to launch his own production house
- Ram Charan’s heroine gearing up for a comeback?
- Pooja Hegde rejects star hero’s next?
- Sushant’s father filed a complaint on Feb 25 fearing threat to his son’s life