Nandamuri Balakrishna’s Dictator is fast nearing its completion. Meanwhile, latest update from the project reveals that noted producer Sai Korrapati has bought the ceded rights of the film for a 6.65 crore.
The buzz for the film has been superb and two days back, Dil Raju has bought the Nizam rights of the film for a whopping price. This is Balakrishna’s 99th film and efforts are being made to give this film a humoungous release all over.
Directed by Srivas, Dictator has Anjali and Sonal Chauhan as the female leads. S S Thaman scores music and Eros is the production house behind this project.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble