Noted producer TG Vishwa Prasad, Chairman of People Tech Group and popular film production house People Media Factory, today donated Rs 25 lakhs to the Telangana CM Relief Fund in the state’s battle against Coronavirus. Vishwa Prasad met TRS Working President KTR this morning and handed over the cheque for Rs 25 lakhs.
Interacting with KTR and the media, Vishwa Prasad expressed his pleasure at the measures being implemented by the Telangana government to control the spread of the Coronavirus. He went on to say that all the employees of People Tech and People Media Factory donated one day worth of their salaries.
“We matched the number and decided to donate it to the Telangana CM COVID-19 relief fund to contribute to their great efforts,” Vishwa Prasad said. He went on to express his heartfelt thanks to the medical professionals, police department and all other frontline workers for their tireless efforts during these difficult times.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mohan Babu’s Son Of India launched- Deets inside
- Beats of Radhe Shyam – Stylish and classy
- Mahesh Babu posts amazing birthday wishes to Prabhas
- Bigg Boss 4 – Amma Rajasekhar targeting this contestant time and again
- DDLJ to re-release in 18 countries
- Shankar’s ultimatum to Indian 2’s makers?