After styling the young brigade of stars in Tollywood, star stylist, Neeraja Kona has bagged a Tamil biggie now. The news is that Neeraja will be styling for the new Tamil multi-starrer in the direction of Atlee.
The film which was launched today has star heroines Jyothika, Samantha and Kajal as the female leads. Neeraja has worked with Kajal and Samantha exclusively in the past and it is very good to see that she is making giant moves in Tamil.
A R Rahman scores music for this film which will be made on a huge scale. Superstar Vijay plays the main lead.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record