Noted writer Sreedhar Seepana, who had earlier worked for successful films like Loukhyam and Poola Rangadu, is turning director soon. Sreedhar’s directorial debut film has been launched earlier today with a pooja ceremony.
Titled as Brindavanamadi Andaridi, the film is an out an out family entertainer. Popular cinematographer C Ram Prasad and noted comedian Prudhvi graced the opening ceremony and conveyed best wishes to the whole team. More details regarding the cast and crew of the film will be announced soon.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race