One can easily say that among the three films that have been released, Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri has managed to stand on top in terms of collections. While the film collected 1.14 crores on the 7th day in Krishna region, it’s over all collections world wide has crossed the 17 crore mark after the first week.
This is a very good figure for Rana as a solo hero. The film marks the comeback of Teja who gave a rocking hit after a very long time in his career. The film has entered the second week and is doing decently well in both the Telugu states.
Though the collections have slowed down a bit in the weekdays, the figures will rise during the weekend.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states